Gift Cards Info
GIFT CARDS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Videnoir Gift Cards are supplied only in digital format and have a 12 months expiry date from the date of issue.
- Gift cards are non transferable and cannot be refunded.
- Any outstanding balance on a gift card cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
- The price of a gift card can be paid by any payment method accepted at videnoir.net.
- Gift cards cannot be purchased through another gift card or promo code.
- Gift Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code or discount.
- Gift cards can be used as often as the redeemer would like, until the total amount has been spent.
- Where the purchase price is more than the remaining balance on the gift card, the difference may be paid by the redeemer through any other payment option accepted on our website.
- Gift Cards can only be used to pay or part pay garments/accessories and cannot be redeemed against the amount of any sum representing import duties or taxes.
- Gift Cards are only for personal and consumer use and cannot be sold, transferred, traded or offered as a prize. Any gift cards obtained through unlawful means shall be null and void and may not be used to purchase products, nor will the value be refunded.
- Products purchased with a gift card are subject to the general purchase terms and conditions.
- Refunds for products purchased with a gift card will be refunded by reversing the value of the returned item/items back onto the original gift card.
- By purchasing, using or attempting to use a gift card you are accepting and agreeing to the terms and conditions stated above.
- Gift Cards purchased from Videnoir.net are deemed issued in Italy and governed by Italian law. This provision does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Videnoir reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions listed at any time.